Monday, May 14, 2007

my oral.. 3 things i wan 4 the future.. hehe

Ever feel sick and disgusted about everything that is happening around you, feeling hatred that everything that goes around you is not as you want it to be? Don’t you just wish that you have a magical lamp that will grant everything you wish for like the one in the movie “Aladdin”? on this wonderful and pleasant day, I am going to talk about the three things I want for the future and that’s my topic for today as well. Have anyone of you asked yourself what is it you really wants for the future? Well, I did ask myself and my answer to it is firstly, the world to be filled with music, secondly, world peace and lastly, abolishing poverty.

For the next few minutes of my speech, I am going to talk about the three things I want for the future. To begin with, I want music to fill the world. The reason is very simple. Fir me, music is a wondrous kind of melody that has been introduced into the world to perform wonders and miracles. Then why don’t we make full use of it and fill the world with music? I believe that music is undeniable an essential part in everyone’s life. Music exists in our life. Just imagine what the world would be without music. Every word we speak, read, or even our communication will be so monotonous. Isn’t the world going to be very plain and boring without music? Music plays an important role in our life and can creates a very strong impact on us. As paraphrased from the 17th century writer William Congreve “music has the charm to soothe the savage beast”. Generally speaking, I want the world to be filled with music because it brings so many wonders not only to me, but also to the world.

Secondly, I want world peace in the future. Everyday as we flip over the newspaper, wars, rape cases, disasters, and much more nerve-breaking news are all over it. The world is in a mess right now. How can we live in peace in this kind of situation happening around us? Just the thought of us being bombed this very second or a hired assassin who is pointing at us with a sniper just gives me the creeps up my sleeves. The world is lacking love, kindness peace and harmony. How can we as the residents of this planet live in peace and harmony with these worries in our mind and around us? In addition, how can countries develops when al they face are just mere destruction of their city? I want world peace so that we can live peacefully and harmonically without any worries of what disasters may happen to us.

Apart from that, I want to abolish poverty in the future. In the future, poverty will means nothing to us. There will no distinct differences between the rich and the poor. Besides that, there will be equal wealth shared among the people. Everyone and everything in this world will be equally same. No more VIP, no more first class guest, and no more beggars. No more high high up Mr. George Tan or low low down Wong Yew Shan. In the future, even the governor of a city is on an equal status with the normal citizens of the country. Doesn’t it feel great when we think about it? Won’t it be even more wondrous when it really happens in the future? Besides that, without poverty, everyone can have equal health services. No more “sorry to say that you don’t have the enough amount of money to pay the bills and so the doctor will not check on you”. Which is more important, wealth or health? If health is the more important one then why are the hospital staffs more concern on whether you are able to pay the bills first before you go for a body check up? It is simply unacceptable. That’s why I want poverty to be abolished in the future.

All in all, the three things I want for the future is the world to be filled with music, world peace and abolishing poverty. With this, I end my topic for today and I thank you all for your attention.

1 comment:

Berberboo said...

boo...why let people see ur oral script? plaigarism later arr...some more didnt put copyright...=.=